- Internet Use Guidelines
- Lists and links to articles on various aspects of copyright.
- The Copyright Website
- A complete source of copyright info, this well organized site "endeavors to provide real world, practical and relevant copyright information" to netsurfers, creators, and other law abiding citizens.
- Intellectual Property Online
- Issues related to patent, trademark, and copyright law, in a quarterly online magazine format.
- Crash Course in Copyright
- University of Texas TX/US has an informative site that's actually fun to read and includes a "plain english copyright policy."
- ILT Web Copyright Guide
- The Institute for Learning Technologies at Columbia University NY/US provides a primer on copyright, especially for educators.